The training program will help participants to understand the essence of leadership, determine what does effective leadership mean, how important is the leadership for the organizational development and what are the secrets of successful team management. During the training, participants will also analyze the characteristics of effective team and talk about the role of leader in effective team development.
The training is intended for various types of managers including top, middle and low level managers
- Number of participants per training: 12-15 people
- Duration of the training: 2 days
Training program will cover the following main topics:
- What is the team?
- Difference between the group and team;
- Team building, team development phases;
- Team roles;
- Power, influence and leadership;
- Leader and manager;
- Leadership theories and models, situational leadership;
- Management styles.