The purpose of the training is to help participants developing effective presentation skills. The training program is designed to provide both theoretical knowledge and practical experience; participants plan and deliver presentations, watch video recordings and analyze their presentation’s strengths and weaknesses.
Effective presentation skills are necessary for literally everyone; however, the training will be especially helpful for those who have to deliver various presentations during their daily activities (e.g. corporate sales agents).
- Number of participants per training: 10-15 people
- Duration of the training: 2-3 days
Training program will cover the following main topics:
- Factors that promote the effective presentation;
- Planning the presentation;
- Structure and content of the presentation;
- Using the body language during the presentation;
- Preparing visual aids for presentation;
- Group (audience) dynamics;
- Practicing the presentation process.