Training aims to introduce the full project management cycle to participants and therefore enable them to successfully plan, organize and implement various projects in their respective organizations. During the training participants will analyze the stages of project management and practice relevant project management skills.
- Number of participants per training: 10-15 people
- Duration of the training: 3 days
Training program will cover the following main topics:
- What is the project and project management?
- Skills necessary for project manager; project manager’s role and functions;
- Project stakeholders;
- Organizational context of project management;
- Project phases and lifecycle;
- Developing the project action plan;
- Human resources management;
- Communication management within the project;
- Time management within the project;
- Value management in projects;
- Quality management in projects;
- Risk management in projects.